Where did the AcidTech installation go?

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
Megalomania

Where did the AcidTech installation go?

Post by Megalomania »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.0RC3
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?

Description and Message
Hello!
I have a tiny problem.. I can't get into my .MODS tab in the ACP.

Reason:
Oh, I know what happened. We are in the process of adding the portal mod here, and I removed those entries from the DB thinking they were what we placed here. You may need to redo some of the SQL changes for the portal to have it work again (only the ones for the module table is needed). I'm sorry for the inconvenience, it was a mistake on my part when fixing the other issues.

I had some issues with my ACP from when it still was a FreeForum so I had one of the FF guys have a look at it, and he fixed it. But yeah, as you can see he managed to mess up the ACP part of the portal :? I use the style AcidTech, and I can't seem to find the installation for that anymore? Has it been deleted? If I could get a hold of that I could just reinstall the portal and solve it that way.

When I click .MODS i get the error:

Code: Select all

General Error
Module not accessible.
-------------------------------
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: xxxxx@xxxxxxxx.com
Can anyone please help me get this working again?(Be aware that the portal itself works as intended! It is only the ACP part that isn't working.)
Many many thanks!
/Freddy @ http://www.megalomania-eu.com

Ice
Former Team Member

Re: Where did the AcidTech installation go?

Post by Ice »

Make sure the includes/acp files have been uploaded correctly. If that doesn't fix it re-upload the install_portal dirrectory, browse to install_portal/install.php click "Uninstall" on the left hand column, follow the instructions on screen then reinstall by browsing to install_portal/install.php again and selecting "Install".
Board3 Portal Dev & English Tech Support

Topic author
Megalomania

Post by Megalomania »

Yeah I would do that.... Buuut - The AcidTech style installation seems to be deleted from this site, I can't find it! :( Any idea where it went? Or if any of you administrators might have it locally saved somewhere? :)

Ice
Former Team Member

Post by Ice »

This problem is nothing to do with the Acidtech style it's to do with the acp module system...?

Topic author
Megalomania

Post by Megalomania »

To be able to do this:
Make sure the includes/acp files have been uploaded correctly. If that doesn't fix it re-upload the install_portal dirrectory, browse to install_portal/install.php click "Uninstall" on the left hand column, follow the instructions on screen then reinstall by browsing to install_portal/install.php again and selecting "Install".
doesn't that mean I need all the files?

And, it's the AcidTech style Board3 installation I'm after, the portal files for AcidTech.. Not the actual AcidTech Style.

Ice
Former Team Member

Post by Ice »

The includes/acp files are in the standard zip. The style has no affect what-so-ever on the acp. I have never seen an acidtech install zip and then it would only contain template files not parts of the acp with which I'm trying to help you with...

Topic author
Megalomania

Post by Megalomania »

Ah okay.. I thought there were different files for the AcidTech style... I'm a newbie sorry :oops:

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”