what book are you re-reading?

Whatever... šŸ˜‰

Topic author
chrisssteeven
phpBB.de User: DFD
phpBB.com User: chrisssteeven

what book are you re-reading?

Post by chrisssteeven »

I Am re-reading the hobbit because i forgot the name of the wilderness guy thats on the other side of the misty mountains and the town they land in after escaping from the elvish prison. Instead of just looking up the answers im going to re-read the whole book.

Thanks.

karljoesen
phpBB.de User: karljoesen
phpBB.com User: karljoesen

Re: what book are you re-reading?

Post by karljoesen »

I am re-reading Tac Dang story. I dont remember exactly about the content but I know that it is a moving story about the loving between Tacdang and his mother who is a monkey
MOD Portalview- to show up Portal blocks in the chiropractic forum and chiropractic blog.

pablowestenhaver89

Post by pablowestenhaver89 »

I am re-reading the Plato Complete Works book
Being stressed out and overweight may not be YOUR fault! It's true, a mysterious condition might be to blame. An estimated 70-80% are suffering from this condition, and don't even know it!

http://www.howtocurecandida.com/survey/

sunnytoh

Post by sunnytoh »

I am re-reading "who moved my cheese". very short book. Always like to re-read whenever feeling down, very inspiring book.

slidefoot100

Post by slidefoot100 »

The Alchemist - Paolo Coehlo

Mike
Former Team Member

Post by Mike »

The Shack - Wiliam Paul Young
kein Support per PN / Messenger
no Support via PM / Messenger

pablowestenhaver89

sunnytoh wrote:I am re-reading "who moved my cheese". very short book. Always like to re-read whenever feeling down, very inspiring book.
oh...i love that book too...hmm...im also re-reading the purpose driven life often...
Being stressed out and overweight may not be YOUR fault! It's true, a mysterious condition might be to blame. An estimated 70-80% are suffering from this condition, and don't even know it!

pablowestenhaver89

sunnytoh wrote:I am re-reading "who moved my cheese". very short book. Always like to re-read whenever feeling down, very inspiring book.
i love that book too..i'm re-reading the purpose driven life book.

noth
phpBB.com User: noth

Post by noth »

who moved my cheese, I will have to look for that one :twisted:
chrisssteeven wrote:I Am re-reading the hobbit because i forgot the name of the wilderness guy thats on the other side of the misty mountains and the town they land in after escaping from the elvish prison. Instead of just looking up the answers im going to re-read the whole book.

Thanks.
Chris have you got to the Misty Mountains yet? Beorn who could change himself into a bear is the likely candidate :ugeek:

Return to ā€œSmall talkā€