Custom Fields & Blocks Question

Kevin
Site Admin
phpBB.de User: Saint
phpBB.com User: Saint_hh

Re: Custom Fields & Blocks Question

Post by Kevin »

You're welcome! It's a joy to see if people only need a few hints to get their things done. The rest is done by logical thinking and trial and error. ;)
Many people just want a ready to use solution without putting any effort and thinking in it themselves. So it's a pleasure to see you guy working on it with just a few hints help.
the.ronin wrote:All I know is auf weidersehen and that's because it was in a Volkswagen ad and I am a VW enthusiast.
Heh! You wanna buy my old Golf III (i think it's "Rabbit" in the US)? :lol:

Another hint for this block (from the moment on you get bored): I would think about an own DB Table, where you can set the region name variables. So the script don't have to run throw several IF statements and just have to do a query. And if you want to go master, you could add a management for it in the ACP. ;)
~~~ They say the definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result ~~~

Kein Support per PN / No support via PM!

Topic author
the.ronin
Valued Contributor

Re: Custom Fields & Blocks Question

Post by the.ronin »

Kevin wrote: Another hint for this block (from the moment on you get bored): I would think about an own DB Table, where you can set the region name variables. So the script don't have to run throw several IF statements and just have to do a query. And if you want to go master, you could add a management for it in the ACP. ;)
Ummmm ... let me revel in the little victory first haha. :lol:

Something is bothering me with IE7. In Firefox 3 the block looks fine but in IE7 it is offset. Anyone might know what is causing this?

In FF3:

In IE7:

Return to “Modifications Support”