Post by Cforcer »

Your Portal Version: 2.0.2
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: Yes
Your knowledge: Advanced Knowledge
Boardlink: http://www.slovaper.eu/portal.php

PHP Version: 3.0.12
MySQL Version: 5.5.37

What have you done before the problem was there?
Installed the portal...

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?
Have no idea how to fix those...

Description and Message
I've installed latest portal version on my phpbb board... Everything looks fine even middle module columns looks nice... Have problem with both left and right modules... Everything is little too high for my DirtyBoard2.0 theme... as you can see from my screenshot....

http://prntscr.com/430616

Please help me fix this... I've temporary disabled this theme on my board since it looks weird, but I'd like to use it if it's possible...

Any help appreciated... :)

Kirk
Dev
phpBB.de User: Kirk

Re: DirtyBoard2.0

Post by Kirk »

The styles is based on old phpBB version 3.0.11.
We write only tutorials for the styles based on current phpBB version!
You can try these instructions if they are able to adapt to the current portal and to the latest phpBB version.
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=3875
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3862
We give no support for these old instructions, because these were written not for current portal and not for current phpBB version!
Gruß Udo

Topic author
Cforcer
phpBB.com User: Cforcer

Re: DirtyBoard2.0

Post by Cforcer »

Thank you very much. Have found the solution, just change "margin-top: 22px;" in current "DirtyBoard/template/portal/_block_config.html" file (config for left and right blocks) and theme looks perfect on latest Portal... :D

Code: Select all

<!-- Config for the left and right blocks //-->
<!-- DEFINE $LR_BLOCK_H_L = '<div class="forabg"><div class="inner"><span class="corners-top"><span></span></span><ul class="topiclist"><li class="header"><dl><dt style="padding: 00px 0px 2px; white-space: nowrap; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 22px;">' -->
<!-- DEFINE $LR_BLOCK_H_R = '</dt></dl></li></ul><ul class="topiclist forums"><li><dl><dd style="border-left: 0px; width: 100%;"><div style="text-align: left; margin: 5px 5px 5px 5px">' -->
<!-- DEFINE $LR_BLOCK_F_L = '</div></dd></dl></li></ul>' -->
<!-- DEFINE $LR_BLOCK_F_R = '<span class="corners-bottom"><span></span></span></div></div><br style="clear:both" />' -->

Return to “Styles Support”