ltpgaming

Show us your modified / styled Board3 Portal. We like to see what is possible with the portal... 😉

Topic author
bullrees

ltpgaming

Post by bullrees »

As you can guess it is a gaming site. See what you think.
http://ltpgaming.com/

yocalif

Re: ltpgaming

Post by yocalif »

Your site looks great!

Where did you get the Ventrilo script?
If possible can I get a copy?

Mike
Former Team Member

Post by Mike »

Hmm... your Blocks have different Headers ;)
kein Support per PN / Messenger
no Support via PM / Messenger

Topic author
bullrees

Post by bullrees »

Vent is from gameservers. I really wish I had my own script and did not need to rely on a third party.
@Mike feeling some sarcasm..may just be me. Either way I don't claim to be an expert....was just showing what I did.

Mike
Former Team Member

Post by Mike »

Sarcasm? Im using this Style too, and i prefer the Headers from the Board for the Blocks instead of the original Headers after installation. (heres what i mean)
In your Portal, the Forumlist Blocks have rounded Corners and the other ones dont. Thats what i mean.
But i just want to give a hint... it was not my intension to make any sarcasm... ;)

Topic author
bullrees

Post by bullrees »

Ok sry Mike guess I was just reading into your post too much, posting when drinking :oops: . I see what you mean now though, I never even noticed that before but I see from your site that the rounded corners look much better. Thanks for the tip. I'm still on 1.2 of the portal so not sure if that has anything to do with it. I'll look into it some. BTW I like your user rank images also...nice.

@yocalif I meant to say http://www.gametracker.com for the vent status.

Mike
Former Team Member

Post by Mike »

If you update to the latest version of B3P you can simply use one file to change all the headers of the Blocks.
Maybe you noticed this section already: http://board3.de/viewforum.php?f=42
Theres a file for Black Pearl too, at the very bottom... ;)
But note: this will not work with 1.0.2 since we change the Style system in 1.0.3

Topic author
bullrees

Post by bullrees »

Looks like I'll have to update then. I didn't want to take the chance of messing up my board but editing every block by hand will be a pain also. I can change the headers to the rounded ones but can't figure out how to fix the border around the block.

Edit: Just remembered I have a test board with 1.03 on it so I'll give it a try on that. Thx Mike.
EDIT2: Updated my main site to phpbb 3.0.5 and the portal to 1.0.3. Added the rounded block headers. Just need to add back my custom blocks.
EDIT3: Crap..I'm stuck. Before I would just add a block in styles/black_pearl/template/portal/block and then choose where it was displayed in portal_body.html. I understand there is a custom thing in the admin panel but that only lets you add one side and one center. I can still add blocks like before but they have the old square headers.I'm sure I must be missing something...help plz
Last edit: Got the blocks...I was using my old ones as a template instead of the new custom blocks.

Return to “Show-Off”