News block image size issue!

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
Darkorz

News block image size issue!

Post by Darkorz »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.6
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge
Boardlink: http://vent0rz.no-ip.org:8080/nda2

What have you done before the problem was there?
I've set up a working phpBB3 board with Board3 portal. After that, I installed WowCataclysm theme (which is on the Released styles section of these boards)

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?
I installed the ReIMG MOD, an image resizer mod, which is perfectly working on the forums, but not on the portal.

Description and Message
Hello there!

To begin with: nice job with the portal and kudos for your hardwork.

I've been browsing these boards for a week and I've been trying different stuff to fix this news block size issue. After finding myself unable to fix it (and feeling like an utter idiot) I decided to register and post this thread.

The thing is everything worked fine until I uploaded a high res pic, which kinda destroyed the whole portal template. I've been looking around for side margins and stuff but I've not found the code I need to edit. As I also stated, I tried addind an image resize mod, which fully works on the boards but not on the portal.

Question here is: how/what can I edit to avoid high res pics destroying the theme OR how can I get the ReIMG MOD to work on the portal site?

Thank you for your time and attention
/D~
"The past is a puzzle, like a broken mirror. As you piece it together, you cut yourself, your image keeps shifting. And you change with it.
It could destroy you, drive you mad. It could set you free.
"

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”