WoW Progress Block for Board3 - FIX request

Topic author
emjh

WoW Progress Block for Board3 - FIX request

Post by emjh »

The mod link: viewtopic.php?f=21 ... f0c48014e3

Using the latest version of this block (2.2.0) with the latest PHPBB version (3.07-PL) and the latest Board3 (1.0.5), I am getting a pretty serious error that makes it so I really can't use this block.

What happens is, when logging in as admin (from guest), and then trying to access the ACP, an error occurs, not allowing access to the ACP.

The error is as follows : Fatal error: Class 'template_compile' not found in /home/site/public_html/forum/includes/template.php on line 314

Sometimes, after several refreshes, it goes through, and takes me to the screen that asks me to re-type in my admin password, this page is white, theme-less and has no graphics... looks all glitchy, etc. I can eventually reach the ACP after a few more refreshes.

I have narrowed this issue right to this mod, as using a fresh install of phpbb and installing it causes the problem, and then uninstalling it fixes the problem. The mod works fine with the previous version of phpbb, so I assume it's 3.07 not being compatible with the installer for the mod, since it does database changes. Can someone take a look at the installer and see if they can update it?

Return to “Modifications Support”