Server Error 500 after login

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
1337fknthor

Server Error 500 after login

Post by 1337fknthor »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.0RC3
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge
Boardlink: http://smalliance.com/test/

What have you done before the problem was there?
Installed fresh phpbb3 then modded for EVE member registration (dont think this is a problem could be wrong)

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?
Tried checking all modded files everything looks good. MOD works great until I try to login then I get Server 500 error. Resaved all edited files using Notepad++ didnt seem to change anything double checked .htaccess didnt seem to help.

Description and Message
Installed with no errors board works fine until you try to login then after login you get server 500 error. You can still browse the forums if you use http://www.site.com/forums/index.php but whenever you try to load portan (portal.php) you get server 500 error I can still access forum ACP with no issues when logged in mod is enabled not sure whats wrong. Any help would be much appriciated.

Marc
Dev
phpBB.de User: marc1706
phpBB.com User: Marc

Re: Server Error 500 after login

Post by Marc »

Try if turning on debug mode in your config.php displays you any error messages. Also it would help to know what PHP version you use.

Topic author
1337fknthor

Post by 1337fknthor »

php version 5.2.12, turned debug on but no result just server error 500 (doesnt display any additional information).

Not sure whats up.

Topic author
1337fknthor

Post by 1337fknthor »

Figured it out on my own guys just had to update phpbb as I seem to have downloaded 3.05 on my first go everything thing looks to be fine after the upgrade to 3.07

Thanks.

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”