arandomguy01

Misaligned Body w DirtyBoard2

Post by arandomguy01 »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.6
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: Yes
Your knowledge: Beginner
Boardlink: http://friendofyours.dnsdojo.org

What have you done before the problem was there?
Problem has been there since using style + portal.

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?
I have searched forums and gone through files in the style folder attempting to find where the alignment takes place. However, being a beginner I am not 100% sure what I should be looking for. I attempted to put in some values in a couple places but it had no effect.

Description and Message

As shown, using dirtyboard2 with proper edits from the forum here, the body seems to be misaligned. I did the proper edits according to the forum twice to ensure I did them correctly, but the problem persists. I was hoping some of you smart guys/girls could help me with what I should change to align this. I'm sure it is probably simple, I just don't know what/where the value is I need to change. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

*edit I see the image is cut off on the right side, however the problem is on both sides and it seems to be not centered properly.

*edit archivar -- Thank you for your input. I see my eyes skipped a div and that was the error. Sorry for asking such a question when this was due to me not looking at it properly.
Last edited by arandomguy01 on 6. November 2011 15:40, edited 1 time in total.

archivar
Portal Professional
phpBB.de User: archivar
phpBB.com User: archivar

Re: Misaligned Body w DirtyBoard2

Post by archivar »

arandomguy01 wrote: Boardlink: http://friendofyours.dnsdojo.org
I could see that they have worked overall_header.html wrong.
Check them with the installation of these instructions: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=3875
V.G. archivar
sorry for my bad english

Topic author
arandomguy01

Post by arandomguy01 »

Thanks for your reply. I had followed those instructions exactly, and triple checked to ensure it was correct. If something is wrong there I don't understand the instructions properly. Could you tell me what you see wrong if possible? Thank you.

archivar
Portal Professional
phpBB.de User: archivar
phpBB.com User: archivar

Post by archivar »

arandomguy01 wrote: *edit archivar -- Thank you for your input. I see my eyes skipped a div and that was the error. Sorry for asking such a question when this was due to me not looking at it properly.
;)
V.G. archivar
sorry for my bad english

Return to “Styles Support”