Post by Xx_iDon_xX »

Your Portal Version: Newest
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge
Boardlink: http://matrixlounge.us

PHP Version: 3.0.11
MySQL Version: Latest

What have you done before the problem was there?
Follow and edit the files as the instructions said. I already had the edited files from the previous version of phpbb. i had the _block_config, breadcrumbs, and overall_header. Those were already edited so i saved them for 3.0.10.. Now thos version is 3.0.11 i believe and i i did was just copy files over to the 3.0.11 from 3.0.10. and also the modules folder and the /styles/acidtech/theme/images/portal. everything seems to work fine.but now the portal looks like the picture i provided. can this be fixed please?

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?
yes.

Description and Message
Followed and edit the files as the instructions said. I already had the edited files from the previous version of phpbb. i had the _block_config, breadcrumbs, and overall_header. Those were already edited so i saved them for 3.0.10.. Now thos version is 3.0.11 i believe and i i did was just copy files over to the 3.0.11 from 3.0.10. and also the modules folder and the /styles/acidtech/theme/images/portal. everything seems to work fine.but now the portal looks like the picture i provided. can this be fixed please. i need my board running. or is there a way for this to work correctly on 3.0.11? i followed everything.

see the blocks?their not correct like the prosilver one

can someone help me or lead me to the right direction to get this blocks/images fixed to the correct size please?

Kirk
Dev
phpBB.de User: Kirk

Re: AcidTech Blue Portal

Post by Kirk »

Here is a guide for the style: AcidTech / AcidTech Tiger
Gruß Udo

Return to “Styles Support”