Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict
Adds a portal with several blocks to your forum. You can change the settings, move the blocks, add new blocks and more in the ACP.
Changes to version 2.0.0
- Redirect to portal.php when detecting incorrect announcement parameter
- Add rel="nofollow" to calendar navigation
- Fixed incorrect handling of months by strtotime
- Fix previous commit for calendar
- Fix incorrect config_name in portal_recent.php
- Fix error if server-side topic marking is disabled
- Fix incorrect space between blocks in IE9
- [ticket/203] Future all day events are always displayed as current
- [ticket/207] Debug warning in ACP when using PHP 5.4
- [ticket/206] Missing link to MCP in subsilver2
- Fix PHP notice when unable to rename
- Fix incorrect space above calendar in IE9
- Properly handle mutated vowels in links
- Enable stylechanger for guests again
- Add missing language var for logs after removing a link
- Remove converter for Board3 Portal 1.0.6
- Fix: Infinite loop caused by smiley code with "["
- Fix: Only variables can be passed by ref in strict mode
- Display events that start in the next 24 Hours as "Current"
- Remove unnecessary variables from format_birthday() & clean-up
- Save module settings even if module image can't be found
- Add missing error messages to links & main menu modules
- Remove update instructions for old releases
- Remove update for beta version
- Add missing language variable "NO_FILE_B3P"
phpBB-version: phpBB 3.0.11
phpBB-styles: prosilver, subsilver2
phpBB-languages: English, German - More languages here: viewforum.php?f=55
Portal ACP Demo: soon
Preview install instructions: soon