Error in header

Current Version: 2.0.2
Released: 2013-10-27
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look at the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
codi727

Error in header

Post by codi727 »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.6
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: No
Your knowledge: Beginner
Boardlink: http://diyaquaponics.com/form/

What have you done before the problem was there?
Nothing. Went to bed one night everything was fine. Got up the next morning and this is what I see at the top of the page:-

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/portal/includes/functions.php on line 615: Creating default object from empty value
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/portal/includes/functions.php on line 615: Creating default object from empty value
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4718: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4720: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4721: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4722: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?
I emailed phpbb and they said it was the portal and I should contact you.

Description and Message
As I said, one day it was fine and the next I got this:-

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4718: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4720: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4721: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4722: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

The URL is http://diyaquaponics.com/forum/
I had not done anything to the software nor had I up loaded anything to the server for over a month. :mrgreen:

archivar
Portal Professional
phpBB.de User: archivar
phpBB.com User: archivar

Re: Error in header

Post by archivar »

The styles they use and call them the download link.
Check them root/styles/???/template/overall_header.html .
V.G. archivar
sorry for my bad english

Topic author
codi727

Post by codi727 »

Thanks, that got rid of the problem with your portal software, now back to phpBB for theirs.

archivar
Portal Professional
phpBB.de User: archivar
phpBB.com User: archivar

Post by archivar »

archivar wrote:The styles they use and call them the download link.
codi727 wrote:Your Portal Version: 1.0.6
Boardlink: http://diyaquaponics.com/forum/
We give no more support for this version of portal. --->"End of Life" for Board3 Portal 1.0.x
You should update your phpBB and the portal to new version.
See it for the portal here and translate it with google translator. ----> Update von B3P v.1.0.6(und älter) auf B3P v.2.0.0
Secure it beforehand their forum!
V.G. archivar
sorry for my bad english

Return to “Board3 Portal 2.0.x - English Support”