Question about warning?

Alles, was dieses Forum betrifft

Topic author
SBVDesigns

Question about warning?

Post by SBVDesigns »

quick question since I can't pm an admin or anything why did i recieve this "No support, since you have removed the copyright of Board3Portal. when it clearly shows on my website that copyright? and I never took no copyright out? it clearly shows board3 Portal - based on phpBB3 on the bottom of my website :?: and also in the link page? so i would like too know how I took it out?

Thank You,

archivar
Portal Professional
phpBB.de User: archivar
phpBB.com User: archivar

Re: Question about warning?

Post by archivar »

SBVDesigns wrote:quick question since I can't pm an admin or anything why did i recieve this "No support, since you have removed the copyright of Board3Portal. when it clearly shows on my website that copyright? and I never took no copyright out? it clearly shows board3 Portal - based on phpBB3 on the bottom of my website :?: and also in the link page? so i would like too know how I took it out?

Thank You,
Your page: http://sbvdesigns.webuda.com/portal.php?style=3
You had during the first post of a different style with Board3Portal on your board, which was not the copyright of Board3Portal.
It is your affair the other styles to close.
Examples:
x/portal.php?style=x
x/index.php?style=x

And now you show a different style with copyright Board3Portal. I will do in the future images from such sites as evidence and post here.
V.G. archivar
sorry for my bad english

Return to “Board3.de”