Raid Progress Block w/ACP

Forum rules
This forum is not for support requests.

Only post Modifications for Board3 Portal 1.0.x in this forum.

Unrak

Re: Raid Progress Block w/ACP

Post by Unrak »

thanks - i'll get onto that tomorrow and let you know.

I was using v2.2.0 and it was as soon as i started the install.

Topic author
Teksonic
Portal Enthusiast
phpBB.com User: Teksonic

Post by Teksonic »

let me know how it goes. also what browser is it that you are using, cause i re-installed and had no issues with the copy thats posted in my original post... so maybe it's browser specific.
Cylithina - Undead Warlock (Retired)
Guild - Iron Circle
Server - Llane

My mods are available at http://www.teksonicmods.com

Unrak

Post by Unrak »

went in first time with the new istall folder - i was using firefox 3.5. with the fireFTP uploader

The session fix works a treat now too!

Sorry i didn't get back sooner. NY Eve and all that got in the way :)

Thanks for your support in getting this running. Add me to the site list if you wish. http://www.grraids.net/reborn/phpbb3/portal.php

Martin
:D

Topic author
Teksonic
Portal Enthusiast

Post by Teksonic »

np at all man. glad it's working good. (remember if you can change the color's of the popup to match your site better.)

i'll get your site added right now too. :)
Guild - Iron Circle
Server - Llane

maniacal

Post by maniacal »

Just wanted to thank you again Tek, been awhile since I'd updated my block and you've made leaps and bounds with the install module and ease of updating. Just updated from the 1.0 release and everything seems more reliable and stable, not to mention up to date. Cheers.

-Maniacal
www.perfecteulogy.net

Gondath

Post by Gondath »

Not that it matters much, but you left a boss out of Ulduar. You forgot Algalon in the Celestial Planetarium. Other than that, great mod! Ty again for helping everyone out.

MarriageAA

Post by MarriageAA »

Okay, so I finally had to relent and ask this question!

The raid block does not work for the ICC content on our site. If I add in any of the other content bits it all looks and works fine, but when I select any of the IC bosses 10 or 25 it just doesn't show anything. i have done a few re-installs, and even switched back to the default style, no luck.

It doesn't error or anything, justa complete no show.

The site is www.punished-guild.eu, you can see the block, and in the ACP the ICC raids are selected and 4 bosses are dead....

mp95gp

Post by mp95gp »

MarriageAA wrote:Okay, so I finally had to relent and ask this question!

The raid block does not work for the ICC content on our site. If I add in any of the other content bits it all looks and works fine, but when I select any of the IC bosses 10 or 25 it just doesn't show anything. i have done a few re-installs, and even switched back to the default style, no luck.

The site is http://www.punished-guild.eu, you can see the block, and in the ACP the ICC raids are selected and 4 bosses are dead....

I am having this same issue. Downloaded and Updated today (01/12/10 - v2.2.0) and still same issue.

**Also, is there any chance you would swap the order of the instances, going from newest on top, to oldest on bottom? I did this myself, but it seems that it makes more sense this way, to prevent people from scrolling down as much, especially if you have multiple instances showing

MarriageAA

Post by MarriageAA »

mp95gp wrote:
MarriageAA wrote:Okay, so I finally had to relent and ask this question!

The site is http://www.punished-guild.eu, you can see the block, and in the ACP the ICC raids are selected and 4 bosses are dead....

I am having this same issue. Downloaded and Updated today (01/12/10 - v2.2.0) and still same issue.

**Also, is there any chance you would swap the order of the instances, going from newest on top, to oldest on bottom? I did this myself, but it seems that it makes more sense this way, to prevent people from scrolling down as much, especially if you have multiple instances showing
Ah okay, glad it's nto jsut me! i did do the install in the way sugegsted, and I am also up to date. Odd.

Topic author
Teksonic
Portal Enthusiast

Post by Teksonic »

hey guys

one of the things on the to do list for the next version is to be able to sort the raids in whatever order you want. with a move up/down feature in the ACP. this is probably not going to be in until the version that comes out for the new raids in cataclysm though.

for you both (if you already haven't answered the questions in your post's )
As to why it's not working on your site(s). i have a couple questions.
are any of the raids working? when i check the site I see just the block with the title and nothing in it.
was it an update or new install?

if you have reinstalled do the other raids (non ICC) work, or does nothing work?

@gondath
"Not that it matters much, but you left a boss out of Ulduar. You forgot Algalon in the Celestial Planetarium. Other than that, great mod! Ty again for helping everyone out."

Algalon only shows up in the hard mode list and should be there already if it's not then there is a bug with your install.
Guild - Iron Circle
Server - Llane

mp95gp

Post by mp95gp »

Teksonic wrote:for you both (if you already haven't answered the questions in your post's )
As to why it's not working on your site(s). i have a couple questions.
are any of the raids working? when i check the site I see just the block with the title and nothing in it.
was it an update or new install?

if you have reinstalled do the other raids (non ICC) work, or does nothing work?
Mine was an update. I replaced the files, and double checked the ones I was supposed to modify. Using 3 different browsers, clearing cache, and checking from computers I have never used before, I still get the same result. Raid Progress block, with just Ulduar, ToC and ToGC in it (The same as it was before I updated it). My portal page looks like I never upgraded. But, checking the ACP section, it is showing everything, like it should.

http://www.foe-guild.com

MarriageAA

Post by MarriageAA »

Mine is exactly the same. I did an upgrade, all other raids work, just not the ICC ones.

vollheilig

Post by vollheilig »

hello
i have make the update from a older version on my portal an now i have a little bug
in my acp i have this

and on the website a have this

and yes i make the changes from the readme^^

any idea was the problem is?
on http://eknb.dogweb24.de you can see it
thx

cromatics
Portal Enthusiast

Post by cromatics »

hallo,
dir wird die deutsche sprachdatei fehlen bzw: das update zu icc

tu mal meine runterladen: **KLICK**

dann bei dir drauf und zum schluss den Cache leeren dann sollte es gehen

vollheilig

Post by vollheilig »

jo danke, war genau das prob obwohl ich auf der ersten seite die DE filde auch geladen hatte. keinen schimmer warum das nun nicht wollte wie es sollte^^

herzlichen dank nochmal

Return to “board3 Portal v1.0.x - Modifications”