Problem with common.php lang file

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
Delano

Problem with common.php lang file

Post by Delano »

Your Portal Version: v1.0.3
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Code: Select all

phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3774: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
This error was show me when i change anything in common.php in language pack (i have PL lang pack)..

I can change 1 letter and have this bug..

Any1 know why i have that ? Maybe i must change something in another file ?

And another question, how i can add more of "custom block" ? And change place of any block ?[/i]

Ice
Former Team Member

Re: Problem with common.php lang file

Post by Ice »

You're saving the file incorrectly, the error is being reported as you have a Byte Order Mark in your language file. Use a text editor such as Notepad++ that can differentiate between these sorts of text files.
Board3 Portal Dev & English Tech Support

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”