Can't update to version 1.0.6

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
daibang2010

Can't update to version 1.0.6

Post by daibang2010 »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.3
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: Yes
Your knowledge: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?
I try to update from 1.0.3 version to 1.0.6 version and after try to run install file completed I get some error about includes/functions.php.

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?
Then i try to reupload the back up file from version 1.0.3 and I can't get it work like before.

Description and Message
First of all, I want to say thanks a lot for a wonderful mod you guys make :)
I try to update from 1.0.3 to 1.0.6 version today and I after run the install file I got some error about includes/functions.php .
Than I reupload those old file back but can't get it back like before and have some error code again.
This is the error i have now if i enable the portal mod :

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /portal/block/mini_cal.php on line 109: Undefined index: portal_minicalendar_day_link_color
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /portal/block/mini_cal.php on line 109: Undefined index: portal_minicalendar_day_link_color
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4320: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3523)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4322: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3523)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4323: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3523)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4324: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3523)
Can anyone please help me to how to fix these problem or what should i should do ?
Thank you very much and appreciate for your time.[/i]

Marc
Dev
phpBB.de User: marc1706
phpBB.com User: Marc

Re: Can't update to version 1.0.6

Post by Marc »

Die Datei portal/block/mini_cal.php ist nicht aktuell. Bitte ersetze sie mit der aktuellen Datei im Paket von Board3 Portal 1.0.6.

Topic author
daibang2010

Post by daibang2010 »

Thanks Marc, let me uninstall version 1.0.3 completely than reinstall new version 1.0.6 to see if it works.

Thanks a lot.

Topic author
daibang2010

Post by daibang2010 »

Hi
I uninstalled version 1.0.3 and reinstalled version 1.0.6 but when the last step run the installer (install/index.php) I can't see the install button ? there is only overview and unstall tab ? no install tab

Please help thanks

Marc
Dev

Post by Marc »

Click on uninstall. After that is finished browse to the installer again and you should be able to install it.

cpg
Sponsor
phpBB.de User: cpg

Post by cpg »

Guten Abend,

ich habe ein ähnliches Problem.
Obwohl die De-Installationsroutine abgeschlossen wird, meldet sich bei Wieder-Aufruf von Install wieder nur die De-Installationsroutine.
Cache hatte ich gelöscht.
Trotzdem bleibt das (alte) Portal bestehen und betriebsbereit - nur ist es nicht im ACP vorhanden - und einige Module fehlen.

Gruß
CPG

Topic author
daibang2010

Post by daibang2010 »

Thanks for the instruction marc.
I'm able to see the update tab now but it said i have to delete a _sample_block_design .html
I deleted it finished the install but I can't refesh the template because it need this block in the template to be able refresh than i uploaded this block again in template than i able to refresh but there are no portal control in my ACP ?

What i doing wrong ? Please instruct thanks

Marc
Dev

Post by Marc »

Please run this query in phpmyadmin:

DROP TABLE phpbb_portal_config
If you have a different table prefix, please change it accordingly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitte führe folgenden SQL Query in phpmyadmin aus:

DROP TABLE phpbb_portal_config
Falls du einen anderen Tabellen Prefix hast, dann ändere den Query dementsprechend ab.

Topic author
daibang2010

Post by daibang2010 »

Yes, the problem is fixed now, after DROP TABLE phpbb_portal_config and run the install again ;)
Thank you so much for your help and time marc . I love the board3 portal

cpg
Sponsor
phpBB.de User: cpg

Post by cpg »

Moin,

das war ein Königstipp!
Danke, bei mir war es das selbe Problem.

Gruß und schönen Sonntag
CPG

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”