Board3 Portal Translations in Development

Topic author
Ice
Former Team Member
Former Team Member

Post by Ice » 26. January 2008 16:27

Current localisation from the SVN is as follow. If you would like to translate Board3 Portal into another language, please translate these files and make a new thread about the language you have translated to.

---------------------------------
Deleted old stuff... - Kevin
Last edited by Kevin on 9. March 2009 10:47, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: V0.2.1 - added translator credits
Board3 Portal Dev & English Tech Support

sapooh

Re: Localisation

Post by sapooh » 14. March 2008 10:28

i'm really sorry i suck so much into all of this, i have translated the portal into french, but i don't know how to post it. also, i am unable to install the portal on my site. if anyone could help, it would be really appreciated. my site uses acidtechtiger style.

thanks

Kevin
Site Admin
Site Admin
phpBB.de User: Saint
phpBB.com User: Saint_hh

Post by Kevin » 14. March 2008 19:09

sapooh wrote:i have translated the portal into french, but i don't know how to post it.
Please join the group translators, after you've been added to the group you'll be able to post attachments in the translator forums.
So open a new thread in the Completed Translations forum and post your translation either as an attachment or, like we did in this thread, in code boxes. Thank you!
sapooh wrote:also, i am unable to install the portal on my site. if anyone could help, it would be really appreciated. my site uses acidtechtiger style.
For that problem, please open a new thread in the English support forum with a precise description what your problem is. Until now you have not offered any information what is happening. Hard to help you without any information. ;)
~~~ They say the definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result ~~~

Kein Support per PN / No support via PM!

liquidspark
Translator
Translator

Post by liquidspark » 12. April 2008 23:30

Is it ok to modify some root phpBB things? I changed some parts of the Statistics file so that it appears the best way on the portal.

Jed
Translator
Translator

Post by Jed » 19. October 2008 18:56

Hello,

Since sapooh didn't post his french traduction. i made it, so i can post it in Complete Translations forum (as soon as i am in Translators group).

thanks

Return to “Translations in Development”