Style requests Proskygray

Styles Anpassungen / Aufträge bitte hier veröffentlichen.
Styles adjustments / requests, please post here.
Forum rules
Please add a download link to the requested phpBB3 style.
The requested Style has to be released for the latest phpBB version.
------
Bitte füge einen Download-Link zu dem beantragten phpBB3 Style ein.
Anpassung können nur für Styles gemacht werden, die für die aktuelle phpBB3 Version angepasst sind.

Topic author
sp0k
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 22
Joined: 19. April 2012 02:45
phpBB.com User: sp0k
Location: las vegas

Style requests Proskygray

Post by sp0k »

Author:laceygirl

Based on:subsilver2

phpBB version: 3.0.10

Languages: en


site: http://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/style ... gray/demo/

Download: http://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/style ... gray/demo/



if you can get this one ..can some1 plz..help me to install it.....i messed up my forum like 5 times trying to install board3
:x :oops:

ty
User avatar

archivar
Portal Professional
Portal Professional
Posts: 1892
Joined: 19. April 2009 21:34
phpBB.de User: archivar
phpBB.com User: archivar
Location: Deutschland

Re: Style requests Proskygray

Post by archivar »

For these styles, it's not worth writing an extra instructions.
Follow it to the instructions for prosilver styles in the install.xml from the B3P download package. ;)
proskygray.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
V.G. archivar
sorry for my bad english

Topic author
sp0k
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 22
Joined: 19. April 2012 02:45
phpBB.com User: sp0k
Location: las vegas

Re: Style requests Proskygray

Post by sp0k »

archivar wrote:For these styles, it's not worth writing an extra instructions.
Follow it to the instructions for prosilver styles in the install.xml from the B3P download package. ;)
proskygray.jpg

o ok...

what about this one

Author:BigB
Based on:subsilver2
phpBB version:3.0.2
Languages:EN


download:http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/Industrial-Revolution

site:http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/Industrial-Revolution

i know its old one but can it work on it?

update v: http://styles.gotskillslounge.com/style ... p?style=52
User avatar

Heinrich-XIV
Tester
Tester
Posts: 233
Joined: 16. May 2008 18:39
phpBB.de User: Heinze 1906
phpBB.com User: Heinrich-XIV
Location: 52353 Düren

Re: Style requests Proskygray

Post by Heinrich-XIV »

Hello

I have used this style a few years ago for my Forum with Board3 Portal V1.2. :lol:

Normaly, you can make this with the instructions for prosilver styles in the install.xml.



Greets

Heinrich
No more Heroes -=- The Stranglers

Beat the Bastards -=- The Exploited
[/size]
User avatar

archivar
Portal Professional
Portal Professional
Posts: 1892
Joined: 19. April 2009 21:34
phpBB.de User: archivar
phpBB.com User: archivar
Location: Deutschland

Re: Style requests Proskygray

Post by archivar »

sp0k wrote: what about this one

Author:BigB
Based on:subsilver2
phpBB version:3.0.2
Languages:EN


download:http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/Industrial-Revolution

site:http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/Industrial-Revolution

i know its old one but can it work on it?

update v: http://styles.gotskillslounge.com/style ... p?style=52
You should have a new theme for this.
This has nothing to do with the topic title!
Style requests Proskygray
V.G. archivar
sorry for my bad english

Topic author
sp0k
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 22
Joined: 19. April 2012 02:45
phpBB.com User: sp0k
Location: las vegas

Re: Style requests Proskygray

Post by sp0k »

Heinrich-XIV wrote:Hello

I have used this style a few years ago for my Forum with Board3 Portal V1.2. :lol:

Normaly, you can make this with the instructions for prosilver styles in the install.xml.



Greets

Heinrich

you have a demo of it?...or know of one?
User avatar

Heinrich-XIV
Tester
Tester
Posts: 233
Joined: 16. May 2008 18:39
phpBB.de User: Heinze 1906
phpBB.com User: Heinrich-XIV
Location: 52353 Düren

Re: Style requests Proskygray

Post by Heinrich-XIV »

Unfortunately, no (more).

Since Christian_N has closed the Styles-Support forum, I work only as a tester here.

Please open a new Topic for your request.

Greeting

Heinrich
No more Heroes -=- The Stranglers

Beat the Bastards -=- The Exploited
[/size]

Return to “Style requests”