Installed the portal using automod

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
fishing4u
phpBB.de User: fishing4u
phpBB.com User: fishing4u

Installed the portal using automod

Post by fishing4u »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.05
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge
Boardlink: http://www.fishing4u.co.uk/phpBB3

PHP Version: 3.0.7 PL

What have you done before the problem was there?
I did a fresh instal of phpBB3 and then a conversion from my vbul 3.8 which everything went ok. I then decided to install the board portal via the automod.
I installed it and it is listed as installed in my automod, but i cannot find it anywhere and also i see mentioned somewhere it should have downloaded a file too for me to upload via my FTP, which i have not had, I tried an un-install and it wond let me.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?

Description and Message
I installed PORTAL and it is listed as installed in my automod, but i cannot find it anywhere and also i see mentioned somewhere it should have downloaded a file too for me to upload via my FTP, which i have not had, I tried an un-install and it wond let me.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Marc
Dev
phpBB.de User: marc1706
phpBB.com User: Marc

Re: Installed the portal using automod

Post by Marc »

You only have to download a file if you didn't chose download in the AutoMOD configuration page.
If you did and AutoMOD didn't show you a package, you should probably take a look at install.xml. It tells you which files you have to upload.

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”