Space between blocks / Title background image

Current Version: 2.0.2
Released: 2013-10-27
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look at the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
playagiron

Space between blocks / Title background image

Post by playagiron »

Hi there,

great new release the beta of 2.0.0, really much more practical to edit one's portal!
Just have two small questiosn coming from 1.0.6

1) The space between two side blocks seems to have increased in the new version. As it is done by using <br style="clear:both">, I find it not obvious to change its heigth. Any chance to make this a user option or how it could be easily changed via CSS?

2) The background colour/image of the side blocks used to be the same as the backgroud colour (prosilver), while now it is the same as the header of threads in the forum view. IMHO it gives the portal a very diferent look. While I am not sure what I prefer, might this also be user editable?

Finally, a bug concerning the non-parsing of image size for user blocks (see another post) would be great to be fixed in the final release.
But really awesome work!! Looking forward to the 2.0.0 final release!

Marc
Dev
phpBB.de User: marc1706
phpBB.com User: Marc

Re: Space between blocks / Title background image

Post by Marc »

1) This hasn't changed between 1.0.6 and 2.0.0b1.

2) This can be changed in _block_config.html. You would have to adapt the 1.0.6 block config for 2.0.0b1. I'm not sure if archivar would be willing to do this.

Topic author
playagiron

Re: Space between blocks / Title background image

Post by playagiron »

Thanks a lot! Works like charm!
indeed easy to modify! Great coding!!

Return to “Board3 Portal 2.0.x - English Support”