Help Finishing Config File for Extreme Dark Red

Topic author
victory1

Re: Help Finishing Config File for Extreme Dark Red

Post by victory1 »

archivar wrote:Your problem is that you have the style made "extremedarkred" narrow. The style is not designed, so it comes to the shift.
The same thing happens when I click "Display the number of replies and views:" to "no" for my other prosilver style, Red Steel as you can see from the pictures.

Anyway, I have a new issue. It was brought to my attention that the Latest News Header image does bot expand to accommodate the extra text in Internet Explorer. I've check other web browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera) and it seems to be just in IE problem. Here's the funny thing, in IE the non-compact Global announcement view displays correctly. :lol:

MarniDawg

Post by MarniDawg »

Can someone help me with this as well? I'm using the latest update of the theme with the newest version of phpbb3

link to board: http://www.oldheadgaming.com/portal.php
Basically if you can point me in the right direction I may be able to do it myself. I'm just having a bit of trouble figuring out which files to edit.

Thanks in advance,
Marni

archivar
Portal Professional
phpBB.de User: archivar
phpBB.com User: archivar

Post by archivar »

MarniDawg wrote:Can someone help me with this as well? I'm using the latest update of the theme with the newest version of phpbb3

link to board: http://www.oldheadgaming.com/portal.php
Basically if you can point me in the right direction I may be able to do it myself. I'm just having a bit of trouble figuring out which files to edit.

Thanks in advance,
Marni
See it here: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4846&p=28318#p28318
V.G. archivar
sorry for my bad english

Topic author
victory1

Post by victory1 »

I'm trying to resolve some errors for this style and so far I have 37 errors with this config file but it turns to 23 errors if I substitute it with the config file the package comes with. it's looking for a <dl></dl> tag for the titles for the center blocks. How do I add that to the config file?

end tag for X omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified ?
You may have neglected to close an element, or perhaps you meant to "self-close" an element, that is, ending it with "/>" instead of ">".

Code: Select all

Line 477, column 94: end tag for "dl" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified
…December's Book of the Month</dt></div><div class="right"></div></div><div cla…
Line 486, column 93: end tag for "dl" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified
…>News and Information Slider</dt></div><div class="right"></div></div><div cla…
Line 555, column 72: end tag for "dl" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified
…<div class="left"><dt>Recent</dt></div><div class="right"></div></div><div cla…
Line 651, column 93: end tag for "dl" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified
…>Latest global announcements</dt></div><div class="right"></div></div><div cla…
Line 823, column 70: end tag for "dl" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified
…"><div class="left"><dt>Poll</dt></div><div class="right"></div></div><div cla…
Line 875, column 79: end tag for "dl" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified
…ass="left"><dt>Who is online</dt></div><div class="right"></div></div><div cla…
 document type does not allow element X here; assuming missing Y start-tag ?

Line 477, column 55: document type does not allow element "dt" here; assuming missing "dl" start-tag
…ded_corners_top"><div class="left"><dt>December's Book of the Month</dt></div>…
Line 486, column 55: document type does not allow element "dt" here; assuming missing "dl" start-tag
…ded_corners_top"><div class="left"><dt>News and Information Slider</dt></div><…
Line 555, column 55: document type does not allow element "dt" here; assuming missing "dl" start-tag
…ded_corners_top"><div class="left"><dt>Recent</dt></div><div class="right"></d…
Line 651, column 55: document type does not allow element "dt" here; assuming missing "dl" start-tag
…ded_corners_top"><div class="left"><dt>Latest global announcements</dt></div><…
Line 823, column 55: document type does not allow element "dt" here; assuming missing "dl" start-tag
…ded_corners_top"><div class="left"><dt>Poll</dt></div><div class="right"></div…
Line 875, column 55: document type does not allow element "dt" here; assuming missing "dl" start-tag
…ded_corners_top"><div class="left"><dt>Who is online</dt></div><div class="rig…

archivar
Portal Professional
phpBB.de User: archivar
phpBB.com User: archivar

Post by archivar »

B3P v. 1.0.6
suche in allen Center-Blöcken /search in all Center-blocks:

{$C_BLOCK_H_L}<dt>
entferne/remove:

<dt>
suche in allen Center-Blöcken /search in all Center-blocks:

</dt>{$C_BLOCK_H_R}
entferne/remove:

</dt>
suche in / search in announcements_compact.html:

{$C_BLOCK_H_L}
	<dt <!-- IF S_DISPLAY_ANNOUNCEMENTS_RVS -->style="width: 44%"<!-- ELSE -->style="width: 60%"<!-- ENDIF -->>{L_LATEST_ANNOUNCEMENTS}</dt>
	<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_ANNOUNCEMENTS_RVS -->
		<dd class="posts" style="width: 11%">{L_REPLIES}</dd>
		<dd class="views" style="width: 11%">{L_VIEWS}</dd>
	<!-- ENDIF -->
{$C_BLOCK_H_R}
ersetze/replace:

{$C_BLOCK_H_L}
{L_LATEST_ANNOUNCEMENTS}
{$C_BLOCK_H_R}
suche in / search in news_compact.html:

{$C_BLOCK_H_L}
	<dt <!-- IF S_DISPLAY_NEWS_RVS -->style="width: 44%"<!-- ELSE -->style="width: 60%"<!-- ENDIF -->>{L_LATEST_NEWS}</dt>
	<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_NEWS_RVS -->
		<dd class="posts" style="width: 11%">{L_REPLIES}</dd>
		<dd class="views" style="width: 11%">{L_VIEWS}</dd>
	<!-- ENDIF -->
{$C_BLOCK_H_R}
ersetze/replace:

{$C_BLOCK_H_L}
{L_LATEST_NEWS}
{$C_BLOCK_H_R}
V.G. archivar
sorry for my bad english

Topic author
victory1

Post by victory1 »

Thank you archivar! It worked perfectly. :)

Return to “Config requests”