phpBB 3.0.3 released

Please post general support questions for the phpBB3 core system on phpBB.com!
Bitte allgemeine Supportanfragen zu phpBB3 auf phpBB.de stellen!
Forum rules
Please post general support questions for the phpBB3 core system on phpBB.com!
Bitte allgemeine Supportanfragen zu phpBB3 auf phpBB.de stellen!

Topic author
Kevin
Site Admin
phpBB.de User: Saint
phpBB.com User: Saint_hh

phpBB 3.0.3 released

Post by Kevin »

Acyd Burn wrote:Hello,

We are very pleased to announce the availability of the "Hooray... new features" phpBB 3.0.3 package. This version has seen numerous stability fixes, performance tweaks and general bugs fixed. Apart from some tiny new features, this version also introduces two major new features: template inheritance and a post-based queue.

Please note that we urge you to update. [...]
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=1292765

Seems to be a bigger update.
If you get problems with the new version and the actual portal version, please let us know.
Also if everything seems to be fine (what we do expect). ;)

Cheers
~~~ They say the definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result ~~~

Kein Support per PN / No support via PM!

Christian_N
Former Team Member
phpBB.de User: Christian_N
phpBB.com User: Christian_N

Re: phpBB 3.0.3 released

Post by Christian_N »

Dann gab es ja diesmal nur eine RC-Version (vom 2 Nov.) :D
Na dann wissen wir ja, was wir zu tun haben nun alle Foren updaten... :lol:
Meine Projekte: Chantals - Fanpage .::. phpBB Projekt
No support via PM, email or messenger!

j.rhy@n

Post by j.rhy@n »

Updating, I shall let you know how I get on..

*Edit

Update complete, no errors reported.. :mrgreen:

Topic author
Kevin
Site Admin
phpBB.de User: Saint
phpBB.com User: Saint_hh

Post by Kevin »

If everything is working fine on board3.de, there shouldn't be a problem with phpBB 3.0.3 and the portal. Just updated. :D

Wenn ihr hier an Board keine Fehler bemerkt, läuft das Portal problemlos mit phpBB 3.0.3 - ich habe gerade das Update eingespielt. :D
~~~ They say the definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result ~~~

Kein Support per PN / No support via PM!

Christian_N
Former Team Member

Post by Christian_N »

Ich hatte das Portal schon mit der 3.0.3-RC1 getestet gehabt und konnte keine Fehler feststellen auch bei mir auf der Projekt Seite läuft 3.0.3 und scheint fehlerfrei zu sein alles. :)

Christian_N
Former Team Member

Post by Christian_N »

Habe gerade die board3-styles.de auf 3.0.3 aktualisiert und da fiel auf, beim bearbeiten mein eigenes Style welche ich mit die Code Change bearbeite habe, das was in der overall_footer.html geändert wurde.
<li class="rightside"><!-- IF U_TEAM --><a href="{U_TEAM}">{L_THE_TEAM}</a> &bull; <!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF not S_IS_BOT --><a href="{U_DELETE_COOKIES}">{L_DELETE_COOKIES}</a> &bull; <!-- ENDIF -->{S_TIMEZONE}</li>
Das grüne wurde hinzugefügt, hat was mit den Berichtigungen zu tun auszug aus der functions.php

Code: Select all

'U_TEAM'                => ($user->data['user_id'] != ANONYMOUS && !$auth->acl_get('u_viewprofile')) ? '' : append_sid("{$phpbb_root_path}memberlist.$phpEx", 'mode=leaders'), 
Daher würde ich sage sollten wir dieses bei dem Hauptmenü-Block den Link auch so definieren, damit er ggf. ausgeblendet wird wenn die Berechtigung nicht zu treffen.

NACHTRAG: Den wenn die nicht zutreffen würde sonst der Link angezeigt wäre aber nicht definiert href="" wäre dann leer und die Portalseite würde nur dann sich einfach neu laden bei einem klick drauf.

Gruß Chris

the.ronin
Valued Contributor

Post by the.ronin »

I have been having a really hard time upgrading to 3.03 ... I think the complications stemmed from my using the silverwhite style. It was throwing a parse error once I had upgraded. I'm sure the many mods and one-off tweaks I had done wasn't helping things either. I tried switching to another style and upgrading. The forum itself is fine but the portal and gallery are no longer working. I get this error when I try to access the portal:

Code: Select all

template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/blueSilver/template//portal/portal_body.html does not exist or is empty
I want to just start all over with a fresh install of 3.03. I do have a few mods that made database changes. Once I do those changes, can I just migrate the tables from my old 3.02 database into the fresh 3.03 database (with mod db changes)? Specifically, I was just going to use phpMyAdmin, click off the 3.02 phpbb tables (not the gallery, kb, or the one portal config table), export it, then import it into the 3.03 tables. Any comment on this approach?

Thanks!

Return to “General phpBB3 Support”